Friday, November 7, 2008

75 Percent Sure

Well, looks like Ethan's going to have a little brother!
At least the doctor was pretty positive, about 75%. But they'll check again next time just to be sure, it was kind of early to tell. I was 15 weeks 5 days when the Perinatologist did the ultrasound on Wednesday, and here's what the little avocado sized man looks like!


It was fun to see him look like a real baby this time rather than just a little dot or pea. Everything looked good on the ultrasound, they measured EVERYTHING from the length of the femur to the size of the kidneys, and they'll do that again at 20 weeks to make sure everything's growing right. The ultrasound itself lasted about 45 minutes, but it was really fun to watch! They had a camera on the ceiling so I didn't have to strain my neck to see what was going on on-screen. The little guy was moving around everywhere! He would stretch his legs out a lot and kind of push, can't wait till he gets bigger and I can feel what he's doing!

6 comments:

Kristen Moss said...

YAY. that is wonderful!!! We are happy for you.

Katie said...

How fun! CONGRATULATIONS!

Aurie Jenkins said...

So much fun. I love having two boys in a row, they are so much fun. Best buds

Kara Wilde said...

Congrats! I didn't know you were pregnant again! :)

Amy said...

How exciting! I'm so happy for you! I love being able to see them move around.

Lyd Stew said...

Isn't that so fun! We get to have boys together! Yippy! I wish I had had the screen on the ceiling- my neck still hurts! Congrats and good luck!