Monday, January 19, 2009

Sweet Suit

As we were getting Ethan ready for church yesterday, Eric reminded me that he has a new suit to wear (thanks again Steve and Amy!). Its a size bigger than he's wearing now which is good because then he has growing room, but we wanted to try it on to see how it fit. He looked like such a stud! We decided not to let him wear it this week because he definitely needs a belt, and I'm not sure his typical brown shoes would look good with a blue suit :) We'll get some this week and then next week we'll let him knock 'em dead. The little girls in nursery anyway :)





He looks so grown up! I just took pictures of the top half because he walked out of the pants 2 steps after putting them on :) It's hard to get a good picture of him because he just wants to come get the camera! Any hints on getting kids to pose? or smile?

9 comments:

Michelle and Judson said...

Too cute, he was my favorite in nursery!

K. Bitton said...

Jeff suggests using duct tape to get good pictures;) Ethan looks so handsome! I can't believe how much he has grown.

Kristen Moss said...

yes he is a stud. I am gunna miss that handsom boy!

Derick and Becky said...

That is so handsome! I need to get my son a suit, where did they get that one?

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

what a stud!!! I cant wait to see that little suit-wearing man in nursery!

Lyd Stew said...

I can't even believe how grown up that kid is! He is so cute and handsome! Wow- ok- I'm putting dibs on him for Autumn!!! :) We're struggling in the name department by the way- what about you?

Amy Rindy said...

Lookin' good Ethan! He definitely makes the suit!

Anonymous said...

Este rapaizinho vai dar trabalho srsr Ele é o cara !!

Settler's Bay Relief Society said...

I remember the first suit. They all of a sudden look so grown up. Not a baby anymore, hu?