Sunday, August 9, 2009

Jayme's Shower

For those of you who don't know, my little sister Jayme is getting married!! We had a bridal shower for her last week, and it turned out AMAZING! I helped a little with the invitations but all of the credit goes to Tammy Hogge for the incredible way it turned out! We had it at Kim Lowry's house, and when I walked in the day of it was completely transformed. Jayme's fiance Cody is a farm boy from Idaho so naturally we played up the theme, The Farmer Takes A Wife. She spend so much time on it and it really paid off. Here are the results:

Tammy's husband matt painted the barn-- it took up her entire wall!

Woman of the day- Tammy! She didn't want me to take a picture and I'm sure she'll kill me for posting this one, but here it is. Love you Tam! :)

More helpers- Allie and Linda Shriver
Lemonade in real cups...or jars
She brought in a hay bale and saddle and everything

So many little details!

Tons of amazing "down home" food

The cupcakes to take home after looked like sun flowers and even had M&Ms painted to look like ladybugs!
Thanks to all who came it was way fun, and CONGRATS JAYME!!!

1 comments:

The Curtis Family said...

uh, are ya kiddin' me? that looks amazing! I'm sad I missed it :(