Thursday, January 17, 2008

...and the Pictures!

Here are some pictures of Ethan at 8.5 months! His first Christmas, and it was in Alaska!!

(Great) Grandma and Grandpa Stastny got Ethan the cutest outfit with pengins! Thanks G&G!

Ethan actually got into the whole opening presents ordeal, he really likes paper

Man he got spoiled, G&G Rindlisbacher got him an amazing Fisher Price train set. Don't ask us how we got it back to Rexburg :) He loves it!

He also got a warm outfit to wear outside; it worked out really well in Alaska and now it's gotten really cold in Idaho so it's perfect. Eric's not too much a fan of the bear ears, but it's way soft and I think it's cute!

These are the only pictures I have from my camera, I used my dad's a lot and he's sending me a CD so I'll post more when I get them.

0 comments: