Thursday, February 14, 2008

The New Pacifier

Not that we don't let Ethan have his pacifier anymore, but he talks a lot and doesn't need it as much as he used to. But now instead of sucking on a binky, he sucks on his bottom lip instead. It was cute before, but with the glasses it looks like he always has a goofy grin on his face :)


Doesn't he look smart in glasses and playing with a calculator? Well we tried :)



He still loves his pacifier though, and he'll reach for it even when he's in the middle of eating! He couldn't quite make it around the bottle this time, but he kept trying.

3 comments:

Kristen Moss said...

HAHA I love these pictures! They make me laugh! he is getting so big. i love his glasses, he looks so cute. I can't beleive how much he can do, time flys he is getting old!

Melissa said...

ohhh a future engineer on your hands!!!!

Michelle said...

Hey Jessica, I saw you had a blog from your facebook. How fun! I think the last pic of ethan is my favorite, lol. so fun.