Sunday, March 16, 2008

Rubber Ducky, You're the One

I've been trying to figure out the best way to give Ethan a bath. He's been too big for his infant tub for a while, so I've just been sitting him up in the bathtub and almost having to hold him up. Poor kid's so light that even a few inches of water makes him float and every time he reaches down to grab a toy he practically falls over. They have plastic bath rings you can sit them in, but in the booming metropolis of Rexburg I couldn't find one anywhere. Luckily, I found this at Wal-Mart!


He loves taking baths in it, theres a non-slip pad built into the bottom and it even quacks when you push it's beak. It's a little cheesy I know, but a life-saver for me!!

3 comments:

Kristen Moss said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! it has been a long time since I laugh this hard without anybody els in the house. When I saw the first duck picture I laughed out loud!!!! This is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! HAHAHAHA. That is so hilarious. and he looks adorable in it. This is the next step up from race car beds. I LOVE IT!

Melissa said...

that is just the coolest idea ever! Seriously! i love it! So glad you put some new pictures on!

Kristen Moss said...

I figured it all out. I figured out how to put a background. Go check it out. I dont like it right now, but I have to find a background that I want, but I know how to do it. I am so proud of myself. I LOVE BLOGGING! I think I am addicted.