Thursday, June 12, 2008

ETHAN IS CRAWLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK so we're more than a little excited that Ethan is now crawling!!! On Tuesday night he was on his hands and knees rocking back and forth, like he's been doing the last few weeks, and Eric was on the floor playing with him when he decided to crawl towards him! Unfortunatley about 5 minutes later I had to head to class, but here's the video Eric got of him continuing to do it!




We're so excited, I thought it'd be another few months before he started! He truly is our miracle, and I know Heavenly Father has blessed our family, and that he has a special plan in store for Ethan. He is constantly watching out for us, and blesses us beyond what we deserve. Ethan brings so much happiness to our family, we are lucky to have him.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Soooo exciting! He is such an amazing little guy.

Michelle said...

Congrats!!!! He's really good for just learning a few minutes before the video. Waita go Ethan!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

What a STUD!!!!!!

Amber Penrod said...

AHHH he is so cute Jessica!! That is exciting!!

The Curtis Family said...

Jess I already sent you my comments in my email, but Emma and Fisher just watched this (yes, I DO show them your blog, regardless of what Emma says) and they are so excited for Ethan!

Emma says she really misses you and she's really excited to see you in McCall.

Fisher says "I like you so much that I want to meet you again."

Love you guys.
KT and the Curti