Saturday, August 23, 2008

First Hair Cut!


Ethan's hair has been getting really long and unruly in the back, and I kept hoping it would grow into curls like my little brother Josh had as a baby. We loved them and Jenn and I would run our hands through them all the time. I remember we even cried the day my mom cut them off :) But Ethan's hair was just getting longer and more tangled rather than curly, so Eric broke down yesterday and bought clippers. This morning he put him in the tub so as not to get hair all over our newly cleaned house (see previous post)and started cutting! I didn't want him to take too much off so I made him use the biggest guide at first, but we did end up going down a grade or two. As long as Ethan had a toy in his hand he stayed pretty still, and it turned out well! He only cut the back, and I wish I had pictures of it before, but trust me it was bad, so this is a good change.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

wow, I don't know what it feels like to have a child with hair.

meng said...

it has been a while. your little boy is so cute! fun pictures!

Derick and Becky said...

That is so nice he held still! I have to give Andrew treat after treat after treat! It is gross because they get covered in hair and he still eats them!

Unknown said...

how cute!! you did a good job on the hair too. i love his little glasses. he's adorable!

The Curtis Family said...

So handsome. The twins loved these pics of Baby Eefan.