Friday, October 17, 2008

The REAL Haircut

Ok, ok...Last time I posted about Ethan's haircut, Eric had just cut off some of the back so it didn't look that different. But this time he looks like such a little man! Eric cut the front and top as well as the back (he said he was a bugger the whole time he was cutting, I'm glad I wasn't home for it :) and now we can even spike it! Before I was having a hard time doing his hair without it looking like a dorky comb over, so now I'm glad he's a little more stylish. These aren't the greatest pictures, we're headed to Utah for the weekend so hopefully I'll get some better ones of Ethan with his cousins and post those. But here's what we have for now...



Front view, always trying to get the camera





Top- His hair looks thin but I think its due in part to the flash











Ethan looks really tired in this picture...I took it as I am writing this post and he is eating his breakfast. But this is what it looks like without gel. It's way shorter! But didn't Eric do a good job?

2 comments:

K. Bitton said...

He did a great job! I can't wait to have a little boy to spike his hair, I think it's so cute! He is getting so big! So when will we get an update on your pregnancy?? Hope you have fun in Utah!

Holli said...

Tell Eric great job! I love the spikes! I really need to try that on Peter's hair. I know how hard it can be to get a boy's hair to look good. I have botched Peter's haircuts a few times, to the point where John said he would do it himself! But I finally feel like I'm getting the hang of it; it took a whole four years ;) I really look forward to NOT having to cut Katelyn's hair every month.