Thursday, November 20, 2008

I couldn't help it....

Normally I am one of those people with self control. I don't listen to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving, I shun the sight of red and green decorations and candy canes in the store, and I don't even start thinking about Christmas shopping until Black Friday has come and gone. But this year I've been ambushed, hit from all sides, and forced to give in early. It all started just listening to a Christmas song or two on other peoples blogs.....and ended up like this!

How did this happen?!?!




OK so it was pretty fun. Ethan had fun helping us decorate. A week and a half early isn't THAT BAD. Right?

He was a big fan of the beads for the tree

and the lights :)

5 comments:

Kristen Moss said...

that is cool. we are not even going toget our christmas stuff out this year. :( it makes me sad. maybe i will have to come over and enjoy your stuff.

Amanda said...

hey i didn't know you guys had a blog, cool! :) (its amanda kelley from your ward)

E said...

i've had my christmas stuff up for like 2 weeks. =) couldn't help myself- its SO fun!

Amy said...

I love it! We too have our Christmas tree up much earlier than usual! Oh well... 'tis the season!

Lyd Stew said...

So cute! What a decorator! How festive for Thanksgiving and Christmas! :)