Friday, November 28, 2008

Sister Reunion!

My sisters and I were able to spend a much needed girls weekend together at Jenn's house in Utah. Jayme and I drove down from Rexburg Friday and stayed till Tuesday. It was fun letting the cousins play together, we got to see Twilight, and we even went to a Jazz game on Monday. We went to our grandparents house a few times and just got to relax, it was way nice. Thanks for the fun weekend girls!!! We need to do that more often while we're all still close together. I love you guys!!

First time Ethan had seen Jenn for a while :)
Avarie and Wyatt reading at my grandparents house

Ethan and Avarie both wanted drinks and then sat down on the kitchen floor to enjoy them together.Deep in conversation...Avarie was so motherly to Ethan it was funny! If he put his sippy cup down sideways she would set it upright, and one time he was eating a corndog and dipped the stick end into the ketchup and she said "No Ethan! That's not how you do it!" and showed him the right way to dip it. He loved the attention.
Monday night Jazz vs. Bulls -- the Jazz lost 100-101 but it was so close the whole time and such a good game. The Bulls made a basket at the final buzzer, and everyone had been screaming and so excited and then just sat there like "Did that really just happen?"

Jayme's first Pro Basketball game!

HUGE ice cream cone
The only picture we got together the whole weekend! Sad :)
Ethan was entertained with my phone on the drive home...I took this over my should as I was driving, I'm surprised it turned out!

2 comments:

Cort and Amy said...

Hey Jessica! Its Amy Slusser (McAllister). Janalee posted a comment on my blog, she had a link to Callies blog, and low and behold there you were! Looks like you're doing fantastic and have #2 on the way! Man time flies!

Cort and Amy said...

Will (William James) was named after ancestors on both sides of our families, but mostly after Cort's Great Grandfather, Junior William James Frazier McAllister (big name!) but we always call him Will or June (For Junior). WE live in Columbus, OH and have been going to grad school at Ohio State and have loved every minute of it. Unfortunately, I was too sick with Will to start my grad program, but I'm fine with that and everything worked out for the better. I had a really complicated pregnancy with Will and was in the hospital for a while, so I can somewhat relate to what you went through with Ethan and hope this next pregnancy goes a lot better. We're just looking for jobs now and hopefully we'll know where we're going soon, although its going to be really hard to leave Columbus. It's a wonderful place. Other than that, I work for the MBA program (where Cort goes to school) and evaluate files of incoming grad students. I've been up for like 20 hours or something finishing a deadline for work, so if I don't sound like Amy, that's why. So glad that we reconnected!