Friday, October 9, 2009

Surprise Visitor

We looked out the window and what did we see?

A MOOSE!



I saw him walking through our yard and ran to get the camera. When I came back I found that he had made himself at home in our backyard. Ethan enjoyed watching him and kept checking back to see if he was still there. I let him go out on the back porch to look at him, and he kept wanting to go down in the yard and throw leaves at him (we had been outside raking the day before--it's definitely fall). I didn't think that would be a good idea :)

5 comments:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

How cute!!!! Scott will love this!

Chanda and Scott said...

That is hilarious! Ethan is such a cutie!

Amanda said...

Evie is so Alaskan, she calls all brown four legged animals moose... horses, dogs, even a large cat she saw wandering the neighborhood. It's so cute to see their excited reactions. I bet Ethan will be talking about this particular moose for days.

Kristen Moss said...

COOLEST THING EVER. I want to come see. It is on my list of things to do before i die to see a mosse!! HOW COOL!

Melissa said...

SHOOT IT!