Sunday, February 14, 2010

Taking A Chance


It's Sunday night, still technically Valentines Day, so I thought I'd post this tonight. But at the same time I'm taking a chance that Eric won't check our blog until after tomorrow morning. We had a crazy weekend so we agreed that we'd celebrate Valentines on Monday. He works nights and is at work right now, so I set up his surprise tonight and he'll get it in the morning when he comes home.

I love you sweetie, Happy Valentines Day!


Ok I have to applaud my creativity here, we didn't have any toothpicks or skewers, so i used spaghetti noodles! I was pretty proud of myself...:)


Hope you all had a great Valentines Day!

2 comments:

Kristen Moss said...

LOL spaghetti noodles. I am SUPER impressed. I would have never thought of that.

Great surprise though. It looks fantastic.

Kelly Smith said...

Haaha! I love the spaghetti noodles :) funny story...we were making stuffed jalapeno poppers last sunday and we couldn't find any toothpicks ( i thought we gave those to you... :) ) but apparently we had some skewers, so we cut them down and shaved the ends so they were pointy. it's amazing what you're willing to do when it's sunday and you don't have everything you need ;)

Everything looks yummy, by the way!