Thursday, March 11, 2010

Funny Boy

Ethan has been cracking me up lately with the things he says. Here are a few favorites from the last few days, I figured I should write them down so I'll remember them:

*After eating breakfast this morning and spilling milk all down his front, I took off Ethan's shirt and went to get him a new one. He ran away from me, so I asked him if he wanted a shirt on and he said, "No, I'm a naked boy!"

*Eric's parents have been out of town, and his Opa (Eric's dad) is pretty much his favorite person. They are coming back tonight, and I was telling this to Ethan, to which he replied, "I see Opa first, and Chase go see Grandma." Shows where his priorities are!

*The other day I was eating some tortilla chips and I asked Ethan if he wanted some. His response: "No, I'm good." Where does he come up with these things?

*Eric taught Ethan that when you ask him how old he is, instead of saying 2, he now says, "I'm almost 3!"

Gotta love it!

3 comments:

The Curtis Family said...

Wait, what??? I thought I was Ethan's favorite person. Who is this Opa punk???

Melissa said...

And don't forget his awesome bum bum dance Lucy taught him :)

Lyd Stew said...

Jessica- You make me feel so good! I am no expert! I'll be the first to admit that. Usually it just comes on the fly and I roll with it (I should be better at planning!) But I have found a couple fun sites for kids just to play games on. One of them is http://www.starfall.com/ The girls LOVE going through the letters. I had a friend tell me about that one. They also like the pbskids.org games but I sometimes have to sift through those to find the real educational ones. I usually just do a search, but I'll keep my eye out and post if I find anything else worth while! Thanks for making me feel like an expert on the subject! :) I miss you by the way! Wish you lived closer! We would have fun!-
-Lydia