Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Birthday, Boys!!

The boys had their birthdays this month, and boy did we celebrate! Chase turned 1 on the 17th and Ethan turned 3 on the 20th. I decided to let Ethan have a friends birthday/playdate in the afternoon, then we did a family birthday that night.

Most of my friends that have kids his age have girls, so he was a little outnumbered gender-wise. But he loved it. We had a Cars themed party, because Ethan is obsessed with Lightning McQueen. We played some games-- a bean bag toss (the kids mostly ran up to it to throw the bags in the holes) and a prize walk with music, and then we made candy cars out of gum packs and life savers, and decorated cupcakes. It was pretty fun, the kids seem to enjoy themselves! These were the only pictures I took of that morning, then my camera died.

That evening we had the family over for dinner and cake and ice cream. I made lasagna and Eric made the cake-- isn't it awesome??! I was so worried he wasn't going to have time to do it, he insisted on it being a 3D Lightening McQueen cake instead of a decorated sheet cake. We had baked the cakes the night before, but he didn't start decorating it until 2 pm and the party was at 6:30! But he did such an awesome job, Ethan loved it! Mom (Rindlisbacher) made a bear cake for Chase, and he kept growling at it. He loves bears. My dad took the pictures because I couldn't find my camera charger, so these are all from him.

(You can click on the collages to enlarge them)

The Cakes
The Guests and the Presents

These were some other pictures I got from my Dad's camera. I just downloaded Picasa and I love the collages you can make with it! I'm not very good at it yet, so I'm sure they'll improve as I practice more.
My babies are getting so big!! (At his 1 year appt Chase weighed in at 22.6 lbs, and Ethan weighs 27. Yea.) Chase is now in an upright, forward facing car seat and loves it. And he's starting to take some steps on his own, so it won't be long now until he'll be walking and unstoppable!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Ok, several things.

-I love Eric's cake. Amazing.

-I love the last collage of Chase. He is sooooo adorable.

-We had a great time at the party. Evie keeps singing the birthday song, alternating Ethan and Chase's names.

Kristen Moss said...

WOW.. to all of it. I cant believe they are that old. Wow.

What a great party. SO fun. I wish I were there so ethan could have a guy friend.

I cant believe they are soo big. CRAZY.


THREE????? NO way!

Anonymous said...

Whoa - Eric decorates cakes?? That's awesome! He did a great job. Happy birthday to your two adorable boys!

Lyd Stew said...

What a fun momma! You are a blast! I need you to do my party planning!

The Curtis Family said...

Happy birthday boys!!

Anonymous said...

NICE CAKE!Casper Cadillac Millhouse G Productions

Unknown said...

http://youtu.be/6ysOt_ri0_M

Scott H Florance said...

"In Seattle Dec25-Jan7 stepping large living in a hotel on 415-10th st/ I saw every episode of X-files 60 minute show. Agent Mulder And Ms Scully saved the young boy with thier glock/gun, stopping power wepeon, master of the enemy!! (5west B mental hospital- lock up 18 days.)The African Negro Black skin saw our planet/world 74 day in the 92 days Medford Orgon** Sacramento Stepping large 32day-18 day, Sanfrancisco 19-16-28 outside stepping large( 69dayslockup Maxim/Calusa Orgon 5 month's Metropolitan-sk8-shaluza in L.A Cal lock up) [Vuflix 14day/Corderells 5month's lock up in Sanfranscisco California]. (locked up Silvercrest-Olympia Washington state16-2 days Fairfax,) Portland Orgon 105day stepping large. 106 days lockup Bluemounten=Pendlton Eastern Orgon State. [Seattle Wa] Novous 19-81-5.locked up + could not leave+ More recently Chicago Illinoise taken away while in *Panera Bread Cafe on Canal St 1 minute* lock up 70 days Madden Pavilion-[112 days Monroe Pavelon nursing home.] 3 scary days in jail-prison. The Chicago Sherrif-Police came in their squad car after I was nocking on doors begging for a blanket-warm cozy. I was in real handcuffs for missing a courtdate related sleeping in a recycling bin .40 days in Denver Co locked up. An ambulence driver got me for sleeping on the pavement, It was Always involuntary when commited.+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I can't see human auras-no/thing is paranormal. I never had a miracle. Mail 900 cashmoney to Scott H. Florance 1216 E John St Seattle Wa zip: 98102. Ive been a joyfull/happy Biological Human *Note Travel* Sts-Tpt(Chosnoo*Zreik) won!. { I can smell scent odor with my nose breathing!! in} I know I have normal, nice body Odor, Im super scared or friehtend of weakining-Queezy toxic gas in my sinuses senses in my nose, =sentient=self aware=real story+ real eyesight 1971-2017=is 365 days times 45 year. D.O.B 11-11-1971. That's is only 40 quick-seconds ^time squeezed wide^ to (Android*Robot*Machine*Cybernetics*software-program*Circuit found a gear) In bigger Universe. And is how time flies to royal [Secret Moon Base] Personel. Save the astral-ethric Fairy Sprite from %soul trap/StasisChamber%. Rock spirits have bigger Soul. Do you read minds so the Ghost can play? Promise Ghost traps is never permanent stuck/grip magnetism. !Golden silence! with no car-vehicle noise-sound outside the window! Please spell Check my paragraph and make it famouse more-public! I have no friends. Never had a cellphone. I had An electronic Pager When I was 25 Y.O

Unknown said...



فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
مقاول تكسير وهدم وقص خرسانه بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
مقاول هدم وتكسير مبانى بالرياض
مقاول تكسير وهدم وقص خرسانة بالرياض