Thursday, April 15, 2010

Morning Entertainment

I love waking up and finding a moose outside, because I know it'll keep the boys entertained for a long while. I told Chase it was a moose so he kept pointing and saying "moo!" Ethan kept it up with "One, two, three, four, five foots, lots and lots of foots! Chase, do you see him?!" It's pretty fun to watch, this is one reason we are going to miss Alaska.


On the other hand, you may have noticed the extra 6 inches of snow we got dumped on over the last 2 days. Where did spring go? This is one reason I am NOT going to miss Alaska :). Not that Des Moines holds a much better promise, weather-wise.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! Looks like your boys were enjoying themselves! :) All that snow reminds me of Rexburg! Hang in there!

Kelly Smith said...

Honestly, all I noticed in those pictures is all that snow! sad. It's finally starting to feel like spring here, and we're leaving. oh well. spring has to come some time, right?

Lindsay said...

Awww, so cute! The moose are one of the reasons I love it here too!

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.