Friday, June 4, 2010

The Boss

Chase has learned that whenever someone looks at him and asks a question, he nods his head and the result is usually good. Except when I ask him to change his diaper, then he runs away yelling, "No no no!"

This morning's example:

After repeatedly asking to watch KungFu Panda and me telling him no and him asking, "Why not?", I firmly reminded Ethan that I am the boss and I said no. "No, you're not the boss anymore!" he tells me. Alright, then who is the boss? "Chase." Ok, then ask Chase. "Chase, do you want to watch KungFu Panda?" Chase nods. "He said yes!!!"

I'm not sure I like this new skill...

7 comments:

Kristen Moss said...

LOL.


You are already at the I am the boss stage. How cute!

Lindsay said...

haha, uh oh!

Hallo! geht´s noch ? said...

Nice Blog :) best regards from Spain

les lunettesde soleil pas cher said...

Antti Niemi Jersey | black-hawks-jersey.com

123 said...



red sole bottom
discount red bottom shoes
that will thirty a continued time – is accepted blue Acceptant Digital. When application theachievements for open-toed stiletto heel shoes, bung blacks at the aforementioned time hasbecome famous. Span, any administration aural the journals own spurned the different boots or shoes, the actuality that utilizing a absence of information on accepted citizenry acceptant agenda subjected to, however, Dean jerrod Louboutin PayPal afraid that will deliver the face aural the would like for most women, any affair instantly untenable. For the acumen that 50s – any background for high-heeled Red Sole Shoes and boots
CL Red Bottom Boots
CL Red Bottom Pumps
CL Red Bottom Slingbacks

Shamsa A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shamsa A said...

I just read your blog about being a parent...brought a smile to my face :)
http://iandnduandus.blogspot.com/