Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Last Month

We've been pretty busy these last few weeks, and it's not going to slow down for a while! We are moving to Des Moines in July, we fly to Utah on the 23rd and stay there for a week before driving cross-country to Iowa. We also have to be out of the house we are renting by June 15th, so we'll be relying on the hospitality of Eric's parents for the month before we move (thanks guys!).

But here's whats been up this last month... WARNING- LOTS OF PICTURES:

Eric's little brother Matt graduated High School! We were excited we got to be here for it, congrats Matt!

Chase is cheesier than ever, everytime you hold up a camera he makes this face and says, "Cheeee!" I seriously could not get him to make a normal face.
He was on the run after stealing Ethan's toothbrush and backpack...he wants whatever his brother has.
More cheesy-ness.
Ethan singing "Following the Leader" and following Chase around the house.

Eric went on a fishing charter with his dad and brothers. He had a blast! I don't know if it was good or bad-- good because he's been dying to go and really enjoyed himself but bad because now this is what he really wants to do every weekend!! :)


I had some dental work done (I know I look terrible-- but I didn't feel terrible yet I was still numb :) but Eric thought this was hilarious because I seriously felt like I was smiling a big, normal smile. Nope! Luckily it was only on one side...



My little Hat Lover.