Friday, February 27, 2009

Carter or Carson?

VOTE FIRST THEN READ THIS
So your opinion isn't skewed :) The poll is to the right.
The two boys names I'm going back and forth on right now are Carter or Carson. I know they're very similar but I like them both, Carter is my maiden name and I really like the name Carson. We're going to use either Scott or Allan as the middle name, Allan is my dads and my brothers middle name (although they both spell it differently) but we also like Scott. Eric would prefer to use Scott as a first name so we might save that one for next time. We have a few others in mind as well, these are just some of the more prominent ones. Let us know what you think!!

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

I really like the name Carter, always have. Not such a fan of Scott though, sorry Eric!

The Curtis Family said...

I am cracking up that you were writing this post at the same time I was writing my email to you re: using Carter. I just now read your post!

You know my vote! LOL

KT

Settler's Bay Relief Society said...

Well, I like Carson (but I'm bias, its my grandma's maiden name and there are lots of Carsons in our family.) And I like Scott, (my other grandma's maiden name) and its also Chandler's middle name. That's funny that those are the ones your considering. But I also like the idea of using your maiden name as his first name. Not such a fan of Allen. Sorry, I knew it was Jeremy's and Marks, didn't know it was your dad's middle too. Good luck choosing!

Lyd Stew said...

Both good names! Best of luck deciding- I think the poll thing only confused me because it basically tied between the two names we can't decide on. :) Hope yours is more helpful! :)

Lidia and Steve said...

I voted for Carson Scott, but after finding out that Carter is you maiden name I change my vote to Carter. My mom's maiden name is Allison, and my sister is named Allison, and I always thought that was so cool!

Eric and Jessica said...

I also noticed that Carson Scott sounds a lot like Orson Scott Card...not that its a bad thing :)

Renae said...

I really like the name Carson, it is my first borns name. I also like Scott. It is my babies middle name (Jackson Scott). I really like the idea of using your maidan name. So my vote is Carter Scott. I think it sounds real nice. Good luck!

Kristen Moss said...

Ok I think I should get some credit if you name hime carter because I told you to do that with ethan and this baby but you have to be a butt and say "no that is my maiden name. " So now that I have left rexburg you can admit that I was a genius, I see how it is.

I vote Carter Allen.


PS..... POST A PREGO PIC!!!!