Sunday, April 19, 2009

Chase Allen Rindlisbacher

We are home and everything is fine! Jessica was released from the hospital this afternoon and we are all home again! Sorry it has taken so long to get pictures of this little guy up for people to see. Chase Allen Rindlisbacher was born by c-section at 12:44pm on Friday the 17th of April. He weighed in at a whopping 7 lbs 12 oz and measured 21 inches long. He has a little dark brown hair and dark blue eyes which will probably turn dark brown later. I am going to post a bunch of pictures with this post cause that is really what people want to see! Also, don't make too much fun of him, we know he kind of looks like E.T. but we think he is cute and already love him a lot! After surgery they brought Chase into see Jessica for the first time and after a minute she turned to me and said,"He kinda looks like a lizard doesn't he?!" ha ha. Here are the pictures.







Thanks everyone for your concern and prayers for our little family! We have a bunch more pictures that I'm sure we will be posting in the next few days!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

He doesn't look like a lizard, he is beautiful. He does look like Jessica though, I can tell he is yours.

Congrats guys, Your family is awesome.

Amanda said...

he is GORGEOUS! congrats rindlisbacher family!

Settler's Bay Relief Society said...

Congrats Jess and Eric! He looks wonderful! I'm so glad mommy and baby are both healthy and doing good. Love ya lots!

Amy said...

Little Chase is too cute! Congratulations to you both! We're glad to hear everything went smoothly!

Josh & Amanda Lamb said...

Congratulations! I hope you have a trip to Alaska planned soon so we can meet him!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

We're so excited for you. And we're glad everything went so smooth. He's so cute!!!

The Curtis Family said...

I love him love him love him. And I can tell you guys do too. I love the picture of Ethan touching his eye, you can just see him saying "Eye!" So cute!

Congratulations Rindys!

Aurie Jenkins said...

he does not look like a lizard, he is a doll!!! Such a cutie!! congrats you guys

Kristen Moss said...

SO... I just realized that I posted under my sisters profile name, so Krazy Karly is really ME... Kristen.

Still the same message though... congrats.

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

I LOVE those pictures of Ethan with Chase!!!! He looks so happy and proud to have a sweet little brother! Congrats guys!

Jamie said...

Jessica, wow congrats of the new bundle of joy! The pictures make me want to have one ha!! Hope you recover well and know that I admire you for what you do as a mom.
Jamie Gregory

Sue said...

Congrats! He's adorable.

Lindsay said...

He is seriously so cute- congratulations!!

Unknown said...

He looks just like Ethan! Now to say Ethan looks like a lizard... he's too cute.

Renae said...

I love the picture of the two boys and big brother is giving his new baby brother a kiss. So cute!! Congrats!

Andy and Lynne said...

Well, he has got to be the cutest little 'lizard' I have ever seen! I love the pictures of Ethan loving him. So happy for your beautiful family, he is very, very cute! and Happy Birthday, Ethan!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hello Rindlisbacher's Family, Congratulations !! He is very cute and same Ethan !! I love you !!

Leonardi linken said...

I found your post interesting to read and i want to say that this is a best post i have ever seen until now. Take a look at Fortnite gift card code generator