Friday, April 10, 2009

Graduation!!

Congrats Eric for graduating today!!! We are so proud of you and impressed with all you do!

He is officially a Biologist now, looking for a job and still waiting to hear back from Med schools.

I'll have to post pictures later, Eric's mom took some (I forgot my camera) so I'll have to get them from her.

Love you sweetie and CONGRATULATIONS again!!


PS- Little bit of a baby update, I've decided to schedule a repeat c-section for next Friday which is a week before my due date. But I've been having contractions lately so hopefully they turn into something and I can have it VBAC before then!! Keep us in your prayers! Nothing is guaranteed but we'll keep you posted.

1 comments:

Michelle and Judson said...

Congrat Eric! Good luck with the baby, you'll be in our prayers.