Friday, April 3, 2009

Toddler Lab Pictures!



(WARNING: MANY MANY PICTURES WILL BE INVOLVED IN THIS POST)
As mentioned before, parents weren't allowed to take pictures at Toddler lab during the semester. But as promised the teachers delivered a whole CD of them taken throughout the lab. I'm so glad Ethan had the opportunity to be involved, it has helped him so much not only in his motor skills but his language and social skills as well. Needless to say we are thrilled he'll be in it again this summer!

I tried to narrow down just a few to post but he did so many different things I wanted to put them all on here! I settled for about half :) Also they told me not to post pictures of other kids- privacy issues- so thats why Ethan's alone in most of them.





















He had so much fun!

7 comments:

E said...

how awesome! maybe Jaksen should go with Ethan this summer! How old do they have to be ?

Kristen Moss said...

He looks so big. he is so cute. I am glad he is doing so good.

The Curtis Family said...

I can't believe how big he looks in these pictures. Maybe it's the school setting - it's only been a few months since we've seen him!

Thanks for posting! I can't wait for my "big kids" to get home from school so we can look again :). They love seeing pics of "Baby" Ethan. LOL I promise we'll stop calling him that when I stop calling my twins "the babies." (ie don't hold your breath)

Anonymous said...

Fun!! I wish they had an 'adult lab' where we could all just mess around and develop our motor skills!!

K. Bitton said...

it looks like he had so much fun! Grace did it and loved it too! He is growing up so fast. He is so cute! I loved the blanket you made. Funny how such a trivial think as the size of the hook made such a big difference. It turned out super cute though! Hope you're feeling good! Your baby will be here so soon!

Lindsay said...

Hey Jessica! This is Lindsay from China! I just got connected to Janalee's blog and I found you through hers and Katie's! Your little guy has grown up so much since I last saw pictures of him! He is adorable! I hope everything is going well for you guys! And you're pregnant again? Congratulations! I can't wait to see your little bundle of joy! You should email me so I can send you a link to see my blog too! It's lindsay.driggs.qipc@statefarm.com

Thanks Jessica! Talk to you soon!

~Lindsay

laura85 said...

I'm so grateful we had Ethan in our lab! He is such a great kid :)